Harcourts Peninsula Properties
- Screen tenants through the “LeasingDesk” which features a fifth-generation empirical scoring engine that scientifically analyzes an applicant’s credit, criminal, and rental history; LandlordV and Petscreening
- Rental Agreements are written to protect Owner’s interest and in an approved Washington State format.
- Advertise available properties through the Internet:
www.penppm.com, Zumper, Avail, Google, Rental Homes Pro, Bing, Vast, Rentals. com, My New Place, -Zillow, Hot Pads and Trulia at cost-
- Show property to prospective tenants using Tenant Turner to pre-qualify and schedule prospective tenants. Property Managers are available to show properties between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The Property Managers are available by appointment on Saturday and Sunday and Holidays. We negotiate the rental terms without you being on the front line with the prospective tenant.
- Move in/out written Property Condition Report with Zinspector . Videos are taken and available to owners upon request. Videos are maintained at 1010 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA 98310
- Coordinate any cleaning or work orders needed.
- Re-key the locks when needed.
- Full time Property Managers to answer tenants questions and personally help them with the property information.
ACCOUNTING & PAPERWORK
- Collect of monthly rents and fees when due.
- Prepare and Deliver Monthly statements via e-mail or US Postal Service as indicated by the owner.
- Attach/Upload copies of invoices paid from your account.
- Prepare and Deliver Annual accounting statements and 1099s for assistance in tax preparation.
- Make expense payments
- Disburse Rental Proceeds either Electronically or through the US Postal Service
- Accounts Payable Service: As part of our services we can pay the following for you:
- Mortgage Payments
- Property Taxes
- Property Insurance
- Utility bills (owner)
- Maintenance Expenses
- Other invoices requested by Owner
- Copies of all agreements available to owners via their portal.
- Owner telephone or e-mail updates during vacancies.
- Copies of written bids sent for prior authorization on major improvements.
- All telephone calls returned within one business day by our staff.
- 24/7 hour emergency telephone numbers available to Tenants
- Owner & Tenant Portals available for up to the minute ledgers
MAINTENANCE & INSPECTIONS
- We keep the Owner’s best interest in mind when responding to maintenance requests. Propertymeld helps us coordinate and communicate with owners, tenants and vendors
- We can schedule and check repairs upon completion of work.
- We have 24/7 phone service for emergency repairs with our preferred contractor.
- We provide a tenant portal, e-mail and fax service for tenants to forward request for maintenance.
- Our Preferred contractors are licensed, insured and bonded maintenance service companies.
- All major repairs require Owner’s approval unless it is deemed an emergency as outlined in Washington State Landlord Tenant Act.
- Property Inspection Report (PIR). Inspections are conducted several times a year with Zinspector, unless there are concerns with how well the tenants are taking care of the property. Once at possession time, an interior inspection around the 6 month period, and at renewal/or vacating the property. Continues every 6 months until tenancy is terminated. During these inspections we look for any problem areas that should be addressed to prevent more serious and costly repairs in the future.
- Our contractors are instructed to report any potential problems when they visit the property for repairs.
- Notify Owner of any changes in local and state laws affecting investment properties.
Service fees are structured to fit your property and occasionally vary from the below rates depending on the type, condition, location and rental rate. We offer multiple property discounts and will structure a fee schedule that you will find very competitive with any other property management company in the area.
- No hidden fees, everything explained up front.
- No start up fees
- No termination fees after first year
- No renewal fees to owner
- No management fees during vacancy
- No mark-ups on repair bills.
Please call one of our Property Managers for a free no-obligation quote.
- We will learn how to earn and keep your trust and loyalty.
- We will minimize your personal time, stress and aggravation, while maximizing your property’s investment potential.
- We will be here when you or the Tenant need us.
TENANT PLACEMENT SERVICE
For those of you who want to handle the daily management of your rental property BUT don’t want to hassle with advertisement and screening of tenants every time you had a vacancy-
We provide the following Services :
- We recommend a rental price
- We do the advertising
- We show the property
- We investigate the applicant
- We prepare the rental contract
- We meet with the tenants to sign all the documents
- You get the contract and the contact information
- You get the security deposit
- You collect the rent payments
Harcourts Peninsula Properties is here in a professional manner to bring owners and tenants together in a mutual agreement for housing opportunities.