Thank you for your interest in our property! Please read and complete all information sections provided. All persons to reside in the home of legal age ( 18 years and older) are required to complete and application and provide copy of state ID and 2 months of check stubs or proof of income.
The application is not complete until we have Step 1 and 2 completed and supporting all documentation for all applicants/ parties.
Step One (1) We will obtain a consumer credit report, a fraud search, a criminal background check and an eviction for each applicant. If you have a block on Equifax, Experian, or Transunion, please remove so we may run your report. Failing to do so, will result in a denied application and will require you to reapply.
Step Two (2) PETSCREENING IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
A welcoming environment is paramount to all of our residents. To help ensure ALL of our residents understand our pet and animal-related policies, we use a third-party screening service and require EVERYONE to complete a profile (No Pet/Pet/Animal). This process ensures we have formalized pet and animal-related policy acknowledgments and more accurate records to create greater mutual accountability. If you need accommodation in another way, please contact your housing provider.
Please get started by selecting a profile category on our landing page: Petscreening
We may contact your employer if less then 2 year employment or have questions concerning your verifiable income.
The box for a social security number is mandatory- if you do not have a social security number – please enter 000-00-0000.
If you choose not to pay online – then you must pay by money order or cashiers check at the office before your application will be reviewed.
Once your application is fully approved, applicant(s) will be required to pay the Holding Deposit within 48 hours and execute a lease on a vacant home with 14 days. If the home has a tenant, the lease must begin when the unit is made available. We will continue to market and accept applications on the unit until the Holding Deposit is received.
After all elements of the application have been reviewed, you will either receive an approval letter with further instructions or a letter declining your application.
The Harcourts Peninsula Properties Resident Benefits Package (RBP) delivers savings and convenient, professional services that make taking care of your home second nature. By applying, Applicant agrees to be enrolled and to pay the applicable cost of $35.00 month, payable with rent.
Your RBP may include, subject to property mechanicals or other limitations:
– HVAC Filters, a known tenant responsibility, is now as easy as opening the front door. For our properties with HVAC, we’ve made every effort to ensure your obligation to change the filter(s) is as easy as possible by having them delivered to your door approximately every 90 days, or as required by your system. This service helps you save up to $250 per year, improves your indoor air quality, and reduces the hassles and liability of repairs.
– Utility concierge service: one call set up your general utility services, cable, and internet services – all at the best price available.
– A resident rewards program that helps you earn rewards for just enrolling and paying your rent on time; enjoy saving on everyday expenses for a premier rental experience.
– Credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments.
– 24/7 online maintenance reporting aimed at making reporting those pesky maintenance issues easy and timely.
– Home buying assistance for when the time is right to buy your “forever” home.
– Online portal. Easy access to your account, documents, and communication resources through our convenient online portal.
– We know you’re busy, so choose from a variety of ways to make your rental payments online.
– Vetted vendor network: we find the technicians, and you can feel comfortable knowing they are reputable, licensed, and insured.
– Waived or reduced fees (policies apply): We understand that life happens so we will grant you a one-time waiver per lease term of the following fees: Late Fee or Posting Fee
– Pest Control: pest control protection through pest control company approved by the Landlord. Pest coverage includes bed bugs, ants, carpenter ants, cockroaches, spiders, clover mites, fleas, earwigs, rats, bees, crickets, mice, wasps, elm seed bugs, gophers, yellow jackets, box elders, hornets, ticks, and wildlife (raccoons, rock chucks, squirrels).
NOTE: The total monthly cost of the Resident Benefits Package is all-inclusive, and no discounts will be given if any element of the package is unavailable due to a lack of HVAC or another limitation at a specific property.
If you have any questions, contact us immediately.
**Note: Harcourts Peninsula Properties requires all applicants to provide a current paystub, or other proof of income, and valid photo ID prior to being approved.